2014 Fall Conference
Four Reasons to Attend an SVN Conference
Grow your business. Validate and improve your entrepreneurial vision within a unique community of high-caliber peers. Seek inspiration, authentic feedback and support for your ideas from successful entrepreneurs with a range of experiences and perspectives. Through connections to new advisors, clients and strategic partners, conference attendees are able to scale their businesses, solve their challenges, and meet their goals.
Enhance your leadership. SVN conferences offer workshops and conversations that generate more effective and inspiring leadership. By supporting wholeperson leadership, SVN helps you succeed and grow, both personally and professionally.
Expand your impact. SVN’s peer network of influential business leaders, social entrepreneurs, and impact investors share a commitment to a triple bottom line that cares about people, heals the planet, and uses profits for the greater good. At SVN events, these shared values are the foundation for authentic business and personal relationships that expand the impact of your work.
Recharge. SVN’s unique events strike the perfect balance: business interaction, personal & professional development, and soulful inspiration. It all adds up to a singular experience that feeds mind, heart and body.
SVN Members: $880
SVN Affiliate Members: $1,080
Family of SVN Members: $680
Conference Attendance Policy
SVN conferences are open to active members, affiliates and first-time prospective members.
If you're a former member, you can click here to sign in and renew your membership for 2014. If you're not a member, but have been to an SVN conference before and would like to join us again in Greenwich CT, you can apply for membership here.
Lodging & Room Rates
1800 East Putnam Avenue
Old Greenwich, CT 06870
Call 1-888-421-1442 and mention "SVN" to receive the SVN discounted rate. Please do not book your room through a third party as they will not be able to provide the SVN group rate.
- Single Occupancy: $315/person (includes three meals a day + service charges)
- Double Occupancy: $241/person (includes three meals a day + service charges)
- Triple Occupancy: $216/person (includes three meals a day + service charges)
*After Friday, September 26th rates may vary.
- Attendees staying off-site are required to pay an additional fee of $150 per day (on top of conference registration fees) to cover food and beverage, meeting space, and service charges. This fee is charged by the hotel payable to SVN. For any inquiries, please contact Nathan Joblin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Child (12 and Under): $79/day (this fee is for facilities and meals charged by the hotel payable to SVN)
Become a Sponsor
Each year, SVN gatherings attract thousands of key decision-makers: CEO’s, founders and investors from mission-driven enterprises. We will help you build your brand and promote your products and services at our East and West Coast Conferences, and through all our marketing channels. SVN sponsorship packages range from $2,500 to $25,000. You can view our many sponsorship options here. For more information, please contact Donna Daniels at email@example.com.