Sustainable Business Leadership Forum
Social Venture Network is proud to support the Sustainable Business Leadership Forum, an ongoing program of Hanson Bridgett LLP. Join the discussion on a diverse range of topics with key leaders in the field of mission-driven business. You can view the upcoming forum and a list of recent forums and topics below.
Hanson Bridgett LLP, 425 Market Street, 26th Floor, San Francisco, California.
San Francisco | October 20
Trends and Challenges of the Growing Shared Economy
According to PricewaterhouseCoopers the sharing economy could generate $335 billion by 2025. Hear from three experts steeped in the space to gain perspective and insights into trends, challenges and future visions as the shared economy evolves and how it is affecting and will continue to change current business models.
Featured speakers include Gina Ma, Director of Marketing Strategy & Operations at Lyft, Jeremiah Owyang, the Founder of Crowd Companies, and Anita Roth, Head of Policy Research at Airbnb. This conversation will be moderated by our host, Teresa Pahl of Hanson Bridgett, LLP.
SVN members are encouraged to bring a colleague or prospective member as their guest.
Questions? Email: Isaac Graves at email@example.com or Michelle Klopp at MKlopp@hansonbridgett.com.
Past Sustainable Business Speaker Series Events:
- May 19, 2016: "The Power of a Great Work Culture" with Teresa Pahl, Greg Steltenpohl, and Chinwe Onyeagoro
- March 17, 2016: "Finding Good Capital and Great Investors" with Teresa Pahl, Kesha Cash and Paul Richardson
- September 10, 2015: "True Confessions of a Mission-Driven Entrepreneur" with Teresa Pahl, Kara Goldin, Bruce Katz and Cheryl Contee
- June 4, 2015: "Leadership, Equity and Connection: Leveraging the Power of Business To Transform Lives" with Teresa Pahl, Chris Redlitz and Kenyatta Leal
- March 12, 2015: "Leading with Values: Innovation, Disruption and the Sharing Economy" with Teresa Pahl, Chip Conley and Julie Hanna
- December 4, 2014: When You Take A Stand, You Drive Customer Loyalty with Teresa Pahl, Madeleine Buckingham and Michael Kieschnick
- June 19, 2013: "Managing Hockey Stick Growth for Start-Ups" with Teresa Pahl, Neil Grimmer and Mary Waldner.
- September 20, 2012: "Impact Investing" with Teresa Pahl, Joy Anderson and Patrick Gleeson.
- May 17, 2012: "The Art and Science of Raising Capital" with Peter Strugatz, Taylor Jordan and Michael Whelchel.
- March 15, 2012: "How to Grow Your Company (and what to do once you reach scale)" with Mike Hannigan, Danny Grossman and Scott Leonard.