Sustainable Business Leadership Forum
Social Venture Network has partnered with Hanson Bridgett, a leading provider of legal services to organizations engaged in sustainable business, to offer a speaker series on sustainable business leadership. All events will be held at Hanson Bridgett's San Francisco offices.
Hanson Bridgett, 425 Market Street, 26th Floor, San Francisco, California.
Questions? Email: SVN's Membership Manager, Isaac Graves at email@example.com or Michelle Klopp at MKlopp@hansonbridgett.com.
Past Sustainable Business Speaker Series Events:
- December 4, 2014: When You Take A Stand, You Drive Customer Loyalty with Teresa Pahl, Madeleine Buckingham and Michael Kieschnick
- June 19, 2013: "Managing Hockey Stick Growth for Start-Ups" with Teresa Pahl, Neil Grimmer and Mary Waldner.
- September 20, 2012: "Impact Investing" with Teresa Pahl, Joy Anderson and Patrick Gleeson.
- May 17, 2012: "The Art and Science of Raising Capital" with Peter Strugatz, Taylor Jordan and Michael Whelchel.
- March 15, 2012: "How to Grow Your Company (and what to do once you reach scale)" with Mike Hannigan, Danny Grossman and Scott Leonard.