Innovation Entrepreneurs Program
SVN's Innovation Entrepreneurs Program identifies and supports diverse, innovative, and high-impact business leaders.
SVN’s Innovation Entrepreneurs Program focuses on identifying women entrepreneurs, young entrepreneurs, and entrepreneurs of color who are leveraging business for the greater good.
Innovation Entrepreneurs are welcomed into the SVN community, a network of influential, mission-driven leaders who support one another professionally and personally. As Innovation Entrepreneurs, emerging leaders gain access to people, resources, and ideas to help scale their organizations and deepen their impact.
"SVN is the only community where I've found so many like-minded people, who have both the experience in building a viable business and who are committed to achieving social impact. That's what is unique about SVN—there are people who understand what you're trying to do and are genuinely interested in helping you." —Frederick Hutson, CEO and Founder, Pigeonly
SVN's Innovation Entrepreneurs Program is part of The Bridge Initiative, SVN's long-term commitment to raising the profile of diverse entrepreneurs and bringing new insights to the mission-driven business movement.
Prospective Innovation Entrepreneurs must lead organizations with annual revenues between $500K-$2 Million; organizations that have been fully operational for one year, but less than seven; and must complete the application below to be considered for the program. Applications will be reviewed beginning September 1, 2017 and approved on a rolling basis after that time. Limited spaces are available. Applications are due by November 1, 2017.
Accepted applicants must commit to attending Business for the Greatest Good: SVN's 30th Anniversary Conference & Gala to participate in the Innovation Entrepreneurs program. This program is designed to welcome new members into the network. Current and former SVN members/companies are not eligible to apply. A maximum of two senior leaders from an organization may apply. For questions, please contact Isaac Graves at email@example.com.
Innovation Entrepreneurs receive the following benefits:
- One 50% off member ticket to attend Business for the Greatest Good: SVN's 30th Anniversary Conference & Gala
- One year of complimentary SVN membership (see benefits below)
- Access to a closed-door Q&A luncheon with a seasoned mission-driven business leader at the conference (past speakers include Kat Taylor, Gary Hirshberg, and Jill Portman)
- Promotion and visibility as an Innovation Entrepreneur through SVN's promotional channels
SVN membership provides:
- Access to a curated group of mission-driven leaders, impact investors, and social entrepreneurs
- Access to member-to-member connection services
- Access to members-only online connection platform
- First access and discounts to exclusive SVN conferences, events, and programs
- Exposure through SVN’s promotional channels and online media platforms (200,000+)
- Distinction as an "SVN Member Company" (branding available)
Applications are no longer being accepted for 2017. To be considered for future cohorts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest.