To become a member of SVN, you must:
- Demonstrate alignment with SVN’s mission
- Meet SVN’s minimum revenue thresholds:
- $2 million in annual revenue (for-profit business leaders); OR
- $5 million portfolio/assets (investors, funders); OR
- $1 million annual budget (nonprofit leaders); OR
- $500K in annual revenue (emerging business leaders; Affiliate Status)
- Be a mission-driven business leader
- For-profit business leaders are typically C-level executives, owners, founders, and presidents.
- Investors and funders are are typically senior executives, founders, partners, and individuals.
- Intrapreneurs are senior executives of mission-aligned for-profit organizations who oversee a budget of at least $2 million annually. A select number of intrapreneur slots are available each year.
- Nonprofit leaders are typically executive directors or founders of mission-aligned nonprofit organizations. A select number of nonprofit member slots are available each year.
Additional considerations may be given to mission-driven business leaders with an exceptional track record of entrepreneurial impact and innovation. Examples include successful serial entrepreneurs and founders of recently sold companies.