IC-SVN Benefits & Eligibility Guidelines
IC-SVN offers a range of membership options and benefits to meet your needs. If you need help in determining the best option based on your needs and goals, or to explore whether you qualify for membership, please contact Isaac Graves at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 851-5105.
IC-SVN Member Benefits
Access to community of aligned impact investors, social entrepreneurs, and mission-driven business leaders through:
- Local Networks — Exclusive speaker events, educational sessions, pitch events, and social gatherings in New York, Bay Area, Philadelphia, Denver/Boulder, Boston, and a growing number of cities in 2018
- Annual Conferences — Our 2018 annual network-wide gathering of IC-SVN’s robust ecosystem is November 1 - 4 in Brooklyn NY. Bridging Profit & Purpose will be focused on building, funding, and supporting high-growth, high-impact social ventures and individual networking, peer member learning, and access to influential leaders.
- Virtual Member Meetings — Monthly opportunities to learn from and be highlighted within IC-SVN’s national community
- Online Platforms — Ability to share mission-aligned news and content through Members-only access to our online connection and support platform Slack; regular IC-SVN newsletter communications; and a member directory.
Access to network-wide and entrepreneur/investor-specific programs and services:
- Peer Circles — Both in-person and virtual professional peer support groups around locations, industries, roles, and other segmentation interests, both individually for, and between, business leaders and investors.
- Sector Investment Groups — Quarterly virtual convenings to discuss and review investment opportunities by sectors and impact interest areas. To date our sector investment groups are Energy & Environment and Food & Agriculture.
- Education Sessions — Interactive opportunities to learn the “how to’s” of social entrepreneurship and impact investing from experienced entrepreneurs and investors
- Pitch and Investment Opportunities — Pitch presentations featuring early-stage social ventures offered within local networks, at the annual conference, and through sector investment groups for accredited investor members.
IC-SVN Membership Levels & Eligibility Guidelines
Community Members - $1,000 (1 Seat)
- Mission-aligned entrepreneurs and business leaders of emerging companies
- Leaders of “Funded by IC” companie
- Select retired, nonprofit, academic individuals, financial professionals, and thought leaders
Investor & Entrepreneur Members - $2,000 (1-2 Seats)
- Entrepreneurs and business leaders with $1m+ in annual revenue
- All accredited individual investors
- Select exited entrepreneurs, serial entrepreneurs, financial professionals, business leaders, and intrapreneurs (overseeing $1m+)
Impact & Nexus Members - $5,000 (1-5 Seats)
- Investor groups, funds, foundations, and larger family offices of more than two people
- Entrepreneur and business leaders with $25M+ in annual revenue
- Organizations or academic institutions leading social impact investing trends or participating in the social innovation community
Lifetime Benefactor Members - $100,000
Contact Isaac Graves at email@example.com or (415) 851-5105 to discuss Lifetime Membership and review customized benefit opportunities. Benefits typically included waived membership dues in perpetuity, waived dues for additional seat holders, complimentary event passes, and significant recognition as a member committed to advancing IC-SVN's mission.
Anyone who qualifies for the membership levels above and has participated in the IC and/or SVN for at least three years may be considered.
- Membership dues and other gifts to IC-SVN are tax-deductible in the United States to the extent provided by law.
- Memberships are granted to the primary applicant only and are not transferable within an organization without approval. Additional seat holders may be rotated on an annual basis. All members must be senior decision-makers at member organization to qualify as an active IC-SVN member.