SVN Innovation Awards
In 2007, SVN launched its Innovation Awards Program to honor and promote the next generation of leaders who are leveraging the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. This program has helped SVN to attract, support and inspire some of the most innovative, high-impact social entrepreneurs in the world. The SVN Innovation Awards program is supported by Social Venture Network's Bridge Initiative.
What it means to be an SVN Innovation Award Winner:
- 2 years free SVN membership
- Free advice and support from long-time SVN members including SVN Hall of Fame honorees
- Opportunity to join an SVN Peer Circle
- Coaching from renowned public speaking expert
- Strategic marketing support from successful branding/communications agency
- Travel and accommodations to attend SVN's Fall Conference
- Waived registration fees to all SVN events for two years
- Introductions and connections to impact investors
- Featured in Innovation Awards Ceremony at SVN's Fall Conference
- Extensive promotion via SVN marketing platforms and media partners
- Establish yourself and connect with the most influential, values-driven entrepreneurs and investors dedicated to building a just and sustainable economy.
“We're so grateful to the SVN Innovation Award for giving us the opportunity to join this incredible community. We have been amazed by the outpouring of support we received at the conference and in the weeks following -- enthusiastic words of encouragement, sincere offers of guidance, and the opening of every type of door imaginable to solve the real challenges we face growing a social enterprise from the ground up. Without this program, we would never have had the opportunity to participate in the SVN community at such an early stage in our venture.”
- Kavita Shukla & Swaroop Samant, Co-Founders, Fenugreen, 2013 SVN Innovation Award Winners
Interested in sponsoring SVN's Innovation Awards? Please reach out to SVN's Deputy Director, Donna Daniels at email@example.com or 203.453.5693.