SVN Innovation Awards
In 2007, SVN launched its Innovation Awards Program to honor and promote the next generation of leaders who are leveraging the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. This program has helped SVN to attract, support and inspire some of the most innovative, high-impact social entrepreneurs in the world. The SVN Innovation Awards program is supported by Social Venture Network's Bridge Project.
2013 SVN Innovation Awards
Applications for SVN's 2013 Innovation Awards are now under review. We will be announcing the winners in July 2013. To learn more about the SVN's Innovation Awards please visit the Social Venture Network Innovation Awards Rules webpage or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What it means to be an SVN Innovation Award Winner:
- 2 years free SVN membership
- Free advice and support from long-time SVN members including SVN Hall of Fame honorees
- Introductions and connections to impact investors/potential donors
- Opportunity to join an SVN Peer Circle
- Coaching from renowned public speaking expert
- Strategic marketing support from successful branding/communications agency
- Travel and accommodations to attend SVN's 2013 Fall Conference (to be held Oct. 17-20 in Baltimore)
- Waived registration fees to all SVN events in 2013 and 2014
- Featured in Innovation Awards Ceremony at SVN's 2013 Fall Conference
- Extensive promotion via SVN marketing platforms and media partners
- Establish yourself amongst the most influential group of values-driven entrepreneurs and investors dedicated to building a just and sustainable economy.
Watch past Innovation Award winners talk about how SVN can help you make authentic connections with socially responsible business leaders who will help you enhance your leadership, improve your business and expand your impact.
Interested in sponsoring SVN's 2013 Innovation Awards? Please reach out to SVN's Director of Marketing and Strategic Partnerships, Erin Roach at email@example.com or 415.561.6501x12. You can also reach out to SVN's Director of Programs and Strategic Communications, Donna Daniels at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203.453.5693.