Careers and Fellowships
Job Openings at SVN
Marketing and Communications Fellow
Posted December 18, 2014
SVN is seeking an enthusiastic self-starter for a fellowship to help with our digital marketing and communication efforts. This position is ideal for someone who is interested in:
- A career in socially responsible/sustainable business, marketing, social media, web/graphic design and fundraising.
- Gaining exposure to leaders in the socially responsible business sector
- Developing fundamental marketing and communication skills
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the fellow will contribute to social media and other online marketing efforts, strategic communications and member outreach. Depending on the interest and experience of the selected candidate, responsibilities may include:
1. Assist the Marketing Manager with day-to-day marketing activities such as:
- Leveraging SVN’s photo and video assets to generate content for SVN’s social media, website and email marketing channels.
- Generate content for SVN’s monthly e-newsletter and social media platforms
- Updating and improving the front-end of SVN’s website
- Monitoring web traffic and social engagement using a variety of analytics platforms
- Emailing and making phone calls to SVN member and partners
2. Marketing Research
- Research opportunities to expand SVN’s online presence and build relationships across communities and networks
- Discover opportunities to engage SVN’s influencers
- Report on social and web insights gained from SVN’s analytics platforms, including Google Analytics and Google AdWords
Click here for more details on major responsibilities, qualifications and application instructions.